How to use Keromask
The best thing about the Keromask range is that it's easy to apply, smooth, soft, contemporary and unlike most camouflage cover up - gives a natural look. With Keromask the application choice is yours. For a light, day time look use a small amount all over the face, or. for covering under-eye shadows, pimples, or any skin imperfections, simply layer the product for better cover-up.
Choosing the right camouflage cream is the first step to creating the most natural look. To ensure the best colour match, camouflage cream should be tested on the area of your skin that you will be using it on. If you'll be using it on your face, then test the cream on your jaw line to see if it matches the natural colour of your neck or not.
Two shades of Keromask cream may be needed to get the right colouring for skin imperfections. If you are not sure of which shade you need purchase our Sample Kit, the perfect way to test the shades before you buy.
How to apply:
- Using the tip of your brush, take a small amount of Keromask foundation and place on the back of your hand, mixing it until it becomes slightly warm.
- The best technique to apply Keromask is using a professional Keromask foundation brush. Take the brush you are going to use and stroke with product. Remember less is more.
- Starting in the centre of the forehead; work the foundation into the skin using long strokes with gentle pressure. The foundation should be applied over your favourite skincare products.
- Remember our camouflage cream is highly pigmented and concentrated so a little will go a long way and you can always add more to specific areas if need be.
- Make sure the foundation blends well all over the face - don't forget to include the eye sockets, eye lids, under the eyes, corners of the eyes, around and under the nasal area, and under the chin. Blend from the chin line down to clean skin to remove any give-away lines and remember to blend into the hairline too.
- Next place a small amount of loose powder directly onto the centre of the brush. Shake away ant excess powder.
- Using circular movements, lightly blend the powder on the face (or specific area0. This allows the powder to sit naturally on the desired area and penetrate into the cream.
- Continue to swirl the brush in circular motions until all traces of the powder have disappeared. This method removes excess powder while still allowing the powder to set giving a smooth, natural finish.
- Always remove your make-up at night before bedtime using Keromask Cleansing Wipes to allow your skin to breath.